Test OP removal
8 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (9)
- 8 years ago
- 8 years agolast modified: 8 years ago
Related Discussions
Co-op manager dictated: "Clematis & 'ugly swim noodle trellis' must go
Comments (11)Thanks for the good thoughts, guys. They are NOT going to use Fiber-Fix to repair the spigot. I am quite sure there is nothing wrong with the spigot. They just turned it off to make my gardening life difficult. I am trying to find a good home for my Nelly Moser clematis, which is growing like gangbusters right now. I was really looking forward to placing my coir-lined wire basket on a 15" plant stand in the garden, it has a cute wire cat face. But now I see that this idiot manager will call the cat ears "pointy" and demand I get rid of it. He also told me I have to put all my mulch and stuff in my storage area (that I pay extra for), and anything I leave out, he will throw away. I guess I will keep a plastic garbage can in my storage area that will fit in my shopping cart. I will fill it up with water a couple times/week from the spigot in back of the building, then find some sort of hand-held pump to get that water onto my garden. I'm thinking Round-Up on the model apartment's lawn, that's for sure. In other news, I am ordering replacement hostas for my MIAs Gypsy Rose, First Mate, Rainforest Sunrise, and Country Mouse. I will get a Hyuga streaker for one of the 2 MIA First Mates, I will get another Rainforest Sunrise (they are soooo purty!), and First Frost (?) was suggested as a replacement variety for Gypsy Rose. Any other suggestions for a small hosta with distinctive markings? Thanks....See Moredouble OP post test
Comments (0)still getting apparent dups?...See MoreWay to Cap Bottom of Test Pot for Soil Testing?
Comments (6)Tricky? Not really. Place one or two squares of nylon window screening in the bottom of the inverted top. I use such in regular pots without issue. For stability, rocks can be placed in the bottom section. Furthermore, if this is just to test the media, the weighted bottle could sit in a terra cotta pot or a shallow hole in the ground, or braced with bricks, or any number of other cheap, down and dirty solutions....See MoreIdeas for a Free Spirits Cocktail Party-- Updated OP
Comments (55)Missed the original post as I was away. I would 100% be excited to be invited to such an event. We are not big drinkers at all. Pretty much the only time we drink at all is on vacation. Even then, during the day I typically have mocktails. Usually a virgin strawberry daquiri when lying in the sun. Every once in a while an alcoholic mudslide because yum. Then we might have a cocktail in the evening, either before, with, or after dinner. But one drink is enough for us. I cannot think of a single time we had more than 1 drink in the evening. Looking forward to hearing how the parties go!...See More- 8 years ago
- 8 years agolast modified: 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years agolast modified: 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
Related Stories

MOST POPULARThe Right Way to Test Paint Colors
Here are 5 key steps to take to ensure you're happy with your wall paint color
Full Story
CEILINGSHow to Remove, Hide and Play Down a Popcorn Ceiling
When it comes to dealing with stucco overhead, you’ve got options
Full Story
HOUSEKEEPINGTips for Removing Carpet Stains
Know the right solutions and when to use them to handle stains from coffee, pets, chocolate, ink and more
Full Story
LIFECondo, Co-op, Townhouse, TIC — What's the Difference?
Learn the details about housing alternatives so you can make a smart choice when buying a home
Full Story
HOUSEKEEPINGThe Simple Way to Remove Wax From Candlesticks
Before you make a mess of things, read these easy steps for removing melted wax from your candlesticks
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNSweet Ideas and a Truffle Recipe from a Chocolatier's Test Kitchen
A $2,100 budget didn't mean a half-baked kitchen redo; this confectioner just rolled up her sleeves and rolled out the improvements
Full Story
BATHROOM DESIGNA Designer Tests Ideas in Her Own 38-Square-Foot Bathroom
Balancing classic, modern and rustic elements results in a space that welcomes guests
Full Story
CONCRETEConcrete Flooring Stands Up to the Test in the Kitchen
Find out whether this durable and customizable flooring material might be right for your kitchen
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSHouzz Tour: Designer's Eclectic Co-op in Manhattan
Variety in colors, textures and styles, along with flea market finds and built-ins, suits a one-bedroom apartment beautifully
Full Story
WALL TREATMENTSRemovable vs. Traditional Wallcoverings: Which Is Right for You?
Read about the pros and cons — and see great examples — of wallcovering options available for your home
Full StorySponsored
More Discussions

User