Alone For Christmas / The Holidays?

tomw9394

Is anyone here that will be alone? If so, how do you cope, or what do you do?

SaveComment1Like
Comments (1)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sephia_wa

I took a trip. I'm not going to sit around and be sad and feel sorry for myself. I found a trip that interested me and went and had as great. I'l probably do the same next year. Find something that you want to do, and do it!

1 Like Save    

Related Stories

Christmas 10 Ways Your Christmas Tree Can Live On After the Holidays
Learn how to recycle your Christmas tree and reap benefits for the environment
Full Story
DIY Projects Holiday DIY: Charming Wooden Tabletop Christmas Tree
Combine dowels, evergreen branches, gold wire and ornaments to create a holiday tree you can use for years
Full Story
Shop Houzz Up to 50% Off Christmas Trees and Holiday Decor
By Houzz
Save on trimmings for next year’s celebrations
See Products
Designer Showcases New York's Wilderstein House Dresses Up for Christmas
See how local designers have transformed this historic Queen Anne–style home with stunning holiday displays
Full Story
Christmas Experience a Victorian Christmas at the Gibson House
Step back in time into the extravagant and carefully preserved Boston residence of a wealthy widow, decorated elegantly for the holidays
Full Story
DIY Projects Enjoy a High-Contrast Holiday With These DIY Projects
Try a few fun gift tags, classic ornaments and gift wrap ideas in stylish black and white
Full Story
Christmas The DeGolyer House Dons Its Christmas Finery
Ornate holiday decorations make this historic Dallas estate, including a hacienda-style mansion and gardens, even more of an eyeful
Full Story
My Houzz My Houzz: Christmas Traditions in an 1850s New York Farmhouse
Fresh greens, plaid patterns and cheerful holiday touches give this glassware artist’s home a warm and festive feel
Full Story
Swigart Home Improvement can provide you with excellent home improvements and repairs. Our experts will help you... Read More
ABC Glass and Mirror, Inc. is a family owned and operated business with over 40 years of owner industry... Read More