SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_22590553

Do you play chess? Other games?

User
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

I've decided I'd like to learn how. Truthfully I'm not the biggest game person in general but it's s way to bond with family and friends. I do normally have fun when we play something. DS1 really is into games and it will probably be a little while for chess but I think it's something he'd enjoy eventually. I did some reading up tonight and and watched a few videos. I always liked the look of the boards and thought they looked sophisticated. The resort we stayed at for our honeymoon had an enormous set. I was intrigued.

Are you into games? Which ones? Will you be playing any over the holidays? We always have a fun time with Pictionary. I get in scrabble moods occasionally. I don't know how to play many card games but like Uno! However, I get groans when I mention it usually, lol. We play many of the kid games out there. Candyland and Memory see rotation a lot. DS1 learned how to play checkers recently and that's been the fav. I'll admit I much enjoy playing that to some of the others.

I also like old video games like The Mario's, The Mario Go Karts, the newer Donkey Kong's, and Kirby. Hardly play anymore but a few times a year a bunch of us will dig out the old systems and games and play a few nights in a row. I don't play any phone games but don't want to start that.

Comments (21)