SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathleen_smith6227819

Good morning!

Kathsgrdn
6 years ago

It's early morning and I'm wide awake. I've been staying up later and later for some reason this week. Last "night" I was up till 7am. I have to get up earlier tomorrow than I did today, have some packages to mail out. Lauren and I went shopping for her Christmas cookie making/dinner she is having with her boyfriend's family. Then we went late night shopping for Christmas gifts at Kohls in the next town. They're open till midnight. Not too many people shopping there and Elder Beerman (where she works), drove by and not one car in the parking lot. She said she didn't know why they were open so late, no one ever comes in after 9pm.

We then ate dinner for her, breakfast for me at Huddle House. I have to wrap some gifts, pack them up so they'll be ready for tomorrow. I also need to write Alex (my son) and send him a Christmas card. I haven't done all my cards this year yet, that will have to wait for another day.

My hair is looking horrible, need to get it cut tomorrow too. I've decided to let it go gray for a little bit. See what it looks like totally dye-free. It'll be weird when I get it cut and all the dark ends are gone.

Hope you all aren't stressed out with the holidays coming up! I'm trying not to be. Not having a traditional Christmas meal this year. Decided to eat out with Lauren and her boyfriend. No leftovers, no cleaning up!

Hope you all have a great day today!

Comments (9)