SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lisa_fla

Speaking of groceries-You can Save a lot by doing this!

lisa_fla
6 years ago

For those of you that can utilize apps on your phone, you can save a lot by using grocery apps I probably have $1500 in various grocery saving accounts.

Walmart-the Walmart app has a savingscatcher feature. All you need to do is snap a picture of your receipt into the app and it compares the ad prices in surrounding grocery stores- for me that would be Publix, Winn Dixie, Target, Dollar General, Dollar Tree, Petsmart, Sedanos. It will match prices to those ads and put the difference back on a gift card. So, I can one stop shop getting all of the best prices. I make my grocery list with all of the ads. If you don’t have a cell phone you can enter the bar code from your receipt at Walmart.com I let the savings grow all year until Christmas shopping rolls around I had $260 last week when I started shopping I buy my meat and produce at a local farm store and just about everything else at Neighborhood Walmart.

ibotta- the offers are like coupons such as- save $1 on Mazola Oil. Unlock any offers from the stores listed upload your receipt after you get home some stores require you to scan the bar codes when you upload the receipt Walmart does not. I have earned over $1000. They offer new users a $10 bonus when redeeming your first offer with a referral code I have a code but probably not allowed to post it here PM if interested

checkout 51 is another one new offers every Thursday

Savingstar-same type- this one has a couple of stores that you can add your store card to so you don’t have to upload receipts BJ,s and CVS for me

coupons.com - has an app the coupon savings are paypal’ed to you in a day or so they have better offers than the website I’ve just started using it in the last month they have had free bread, eggs, tomatoes

receipt hog-you can uploD receipts from stores , restaurants, and gas to earn points for cash

shopkick-earn points (kicks) just for walking into a store you can also earn kicks for scanning certain items while in the store and more points if you buy that item stores include ‘mall type’ stores and grocery stores you swap your kicks for gift cards my daughter and redeem for Yankee candle gc’s ( there are lots of options) and wait for the buy 2 get 2 free sales we end up getting g 4 large jar candles for a grand total of less than $6 lol they have a referral code too

Comments (9)