SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chimacalgal

Need help finding a mid-price gas range with 3 features

CJ Mac
6 years ago

1. I want a range with a cooktop that can work in case of a power outage (ours doesn't). (Please don't start discussions about whether or not that's needed or that mine ought to be able to. I've been through that before.)

2. I want stainless (look or real, I don't care) with as little black as possible. And here's the hard part: without a black cooktop. That part seems nearly impossible, but I absolutely hate how difficult our black cooktop is to clean.

3. This one ought to be a given, but I want an accurate oven temp. Ours is way off and nothing I bake anymore comes out right--even with an oven thermometer.

For mid-price, I'm talking $500-600. With Black Friday and Cyber Monday, I was hoping to perhaps find something soon.

There are so few in stock at the stores we've visited, we can't find anything with feature #2 unless we go really high end, and I'm not a high end cook. On the other hand, there are so many online that I get overwhelmed and don't know how to choose--esp. when I can't see any of them in person.

Comments (10)