How to improve the taste of juice?

Mena Xiao

I just bought a new juice blender and tried to make juice myself at home, but just found the juice I made didn't taste good as I expected. I don't know whether it is because I mismatch the fruits or I should add something else to make flavour better. Anybody knows how to improve the taste of juice?

SaveComment4Like
Comments (4)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lindac92

Add booze!

1 Like Save    
Mrs. S

buy a powdered additive to make it a "smoothie". there are all types, some healthier than others. But for our family, those powders make it drinkable! And I like to cover up the taste of the protein powders we add as well.

One of my favorite drinks, with a varying recipe, uses PBFit, which is powdered peanut butter, easy to find at Target and Walmart. Use it with frozen bananas, maybe some cocoa powder.

Save    
sushipup1

The taste of juice is directly related to the taste/quality of what goes into it. If you are new to this, I'd suggest trying each ingredient separately, and then adding only one other ingredient to see how you like it. Take notes so you'll remember!

Save    
dandyrandylou

Lindac you again slay me! And I agree.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Product Picks Guest Picks: Freestanding Wine Storage for All Tastes
We're juiced for these racks and cabinets from inexpensive to investment, in styles for a farmhouse to an industrial loft
Full Story
Tastemakers Pro Chefs Dish on Kitchens: Michael Symon Shares His Tastes
What does an Iron Chef go for in kitchen layout, appliances and lighting? Find out here
Full Story
Houzz Tours My Houzz: Goodwill and Good Taste in a Grand Colonial
Welcoming the community for charity fundraisers and more, this Massachusetts home radiates graciousness
Full Story
We specialize in high quality custom designed cabinets & woodworking, using the finest materials and meticulous... Read More
BEST OF HOUZZ Most reviews in CT. 37 years experience. In our WESTPORT, CT Showroom 31 years. NEW SHOWROOMS... Read More