SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hkduchow

Yet another question about Lee Industries cushion choices

6 years ago

I have a Lee Industries sofa and armchair with Haven cushions. The cushions are now in desperate need of being replaced, and I'm wondering what cushion type to get.

My husband and I purchased the pieces in 2004. We loved the down cushion feel, but we haven't enjoyed the need to fluff the cushions regularly. The cushions have started resisting being whacked back into shape, and, worst of all, the seat cushions' internal covers have split (inside the coveralls cushion cover). The down has spilled out of the internal wrapping (but is still contained within the external cover), and the cushions have lost even more shape. The back cushions fold down into piles of squashy upholstery much more quickly than they used to. Time to replace them.

I'm trying to decide if we should replace the cushions with a package we know is comfortable but annoying to fluff and maintain, or if we should try for something altogether less sloppy. I realize it is partly personal preference, but I welcome people's experience with the various Lee cushion types. There are many more varieties than there used to be! Eco-lux, Plush, Cloud Nine, Spring Fiber, Springy Down. I'm kind of guessing neither of the spring seat packages would be right with the casual coveralls sofa.

http://www.leeindustries.com/style_detail/lee/id/C7117-03/in/C7117_03_0410#C7117_03_0308.jpg

Aside from the back cushions folding down so easily now and the frequently protruding feather quills, it's still a comfy couch.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County