SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
divyasaxena

Help-Playroom and Boy's room makeover ideas

MakingASmartHome
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Hi All,

We have recently moved to our new home and I have been decorating one room at a time. I am now working on my 5 year old boy's room. He loves arts and crafts. We have a queen size bed in his room and a dresser that I will keep. I recently moved his bed in front of the window so I can put a small desk on the other side for him to work on. I am in the process of assembling the new desk and also a new book shelf so the pictures do not include them. I am now having second thoughts about the position of the bed as I feel it is not maximizing the floor space.

I am posting some pictures of his bedroom.

Art Wall

New bedding and comforter set

The paw patrol bedding was before and I recently got a new bedding set for his room that is white with some patterns on it. I am not planning to paint the wall for now. Looking for some ideas to display his art work, what color curtains will look good with the new bedding. The rug in his room is orange.

I am also looking for ideas for updating his play room in the basement. I would like it to be a family room and some ideas for storage and organization. I also have a treadmill and a small desk (for work from home days) on the other side of the room that is not in the picture.

Thanks!

Comments (7)