SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
stace1616

Anyone else have problems with the Wolf Induction Range?

Stacey P.
6 years ago

We are on our 3rd Wolf Induction range. The first, we got in July and the oven never worked. The second, I suspect, was in working condition but the knobs were faulty. Now Wolf has replaced with a 3rd unit and the oven works great -- but we are getting error codes when using the right side of burners. E6 and E0. I was completely sold on the look of the Wolf and I love induction and do not want to go back to gas....is this normal? Is this unit just a lemon for the Wolf brand???? Would love anyone else's feedback on their experience.

Also, we have had electricians certify it is not our house (as Wolf first tried to tell me). The power source is in working condition and no poltergeists live in our house and are sabotaging it. I'm very disappointed! The last I hear from the Wolf customer service they told me I may just need to think about a different model (as if it's my fault this is happening!). I have been nice, but as we got the first range in July and it is now November, I've wasted WAAAAAAY too much time on their broken ranges!!!

Thanks in advance!

Comments (10)