SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chickadee70

I need help with this two story foyer wall color.....ideas please.

chickadee70
6 years ago

How do I put together wall colors for our two story foyer? The TV room (the wall with the sconce) is painted Behr cocoa.( Disregard the line and the patches of color-I'm stuck.) The short stairway wall in the foyer is SW Tumblin' Tumbleweed and this color has ended here because it wraps down the hall into the living room and kitchen.( I have bullnose corners and don't like to split a corner with two different colors, I would rather continue a color and have it end in an inside corner if I must.) Also, pictured is the builder ceiling pattern/color. It is a very pink/beige/white. The original foyer wall color from the builder is also the same color as the ceiling and does not go at all with my goldy green tumbleweed color. (The cocoa color does coordinate with the ceiling, so I did not paint the TV room ceiling.) I don't think I wanted that cocoa color in my whole foyer. Please, your suggestions and ideas. Thanks so much.

Our new floor is in, the stair treads and stair railing will be stained to match. That's primer on the stairway wall halfway up and top floor. What colors there?

Comments (16)