SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
anniebornhurst

HELP-Black Leathered or White Quartz Countertop!

Annie
6 years ago

We have gone back and forth with deciding if we want a granite black leathered countertop (or Soapstone) or a white quartz with veins kitchen countertop. Just when we think we made our decision we see the opposite somewhere and fall in love with that! Our kitchen will be, white shaker cabinets, blue Viking Tuscany Range, backsplash is Stone Impressions Caprice Single-Color Sapphire on Carrara, a rich walnut beam and a support post connected to countertop, white T&G ceiling. We live near the beach. We thought we'd do a white Calcutta looking quartz but just saw a home with the black leathered countertop and love that too. The kitchen is open to the family room/living space and dining area. I don't want it all to look too white but I also don't want the black to make it look too dark with the walnut beam and post. Also-do people like 1.5" or 2. ¼" edge on their countertops? I like both and don't know which makes more sense. My brain is swimming with all the choices and decisions! Can anyone help me? Thank you!

Comments (5)