SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
diyher

Piemme Cottage Collection - Wood Look tile, anyone install it?

diyher
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Has anyone installed this wood look tile Cottage Collection - Cipresso? I'm thinking to use it for my kitchen. I didn't want to go too light, nor too dark because I wanted to still have a contrast with the base Cherry cabinets.

These are the drawer fronts all in solid Cherry for the L-shaped cabinet layout, but I used a Spiced Walnut stain. My Uppers are antique white and one side of my room, the kitchen cabinets are all antique white where the fridge is located. My center island SW Seasalt which is the same color as my wall Choosing a black walnut counter for the center island that looks similar to the floor tile I chose

My cabinets are Cherry stained in Walnut but my center island is painted SW Seasalt. My walls are SW Seasalt, the same color of my center island. I'm also choosing black walnut counter for my center island that seems to look the same color as the wood look tile I am thinking to choose. The rest of the cabinets countertops will be LG Hausy Minuet Quartz The below counters aren't my kitchen, just sharing a photo of the counter I found here on Houzz :)

Comment