SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
deedee_depp

I did not expect Ex to twist my stepkids heads so bad

Deedee Depp
6 years ago

My husband's Ex sure got over on him. She got pregnant at 16 and "trapped" him into marrying her. Had 3 more kids in their 10 year marriage. Turned out the last one belonged to a different man. First, though, she got my husband for child support and didn't 'Spill' until the child support was over (when the kid turned 19) that he had a different father. She left my husband. He found me and we had a great 'family unit' and his daughters and I were great friends. But little did I know, becoming their friend was when my life became pure hell. His Ex's life, on the other hand, became a playground for her sick mind. She constantly called and harrassed him. She molded her kids to hate their stepmom. My husband mistakenly let his kids go visit their mom one summer from Michigan to Wash State and they never came back. once she had them all, she made them stay with her. After all, the Welfare in Washington State is great!! But my husband was left to pay Full Child Support and No Visitation and she got away with it. We lived in a time before ADAM or Father's Rights. We lived in a time before a Stepparent tries to find help. But my husband's Ex continued to play in her sick playground by coaxing her daughters to tell everyone that I, their stepmom abused them. Now everyone in my husband's family has turned their back on me and they have believed their lies and I'm completely speechless. I'm hurt, I'm sad, I'm mad!!! Nothing I can do about their lies!! They are Not my kids!! Thank God!!!! The Ex from Hell continues her playground on FB telling my husband's nieces how beautiful they are and 'Auntie loves you so much'. but to me, my husband's family is turning their back on HIM. And now, my husband seems to have no kids with that woman, she twisted their minds up good, they no longer communicate with him. Should I be happy or should i fight for the lies to be exposed? Nah, if I say anything to anyone on FB, it will all become Fodder for the Ex from Hell. I don't need that and so I choose to be happy: No Ex, No stepkids, no in-laws. thank you Ex from hell.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022