SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marcdc

Jeld-Wen Siteline Auralast vs Windsor Pinnacle: Large Window Arrays

Marc Helman
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Hi There,

Any thoughts on these two options would be greatly appreciated. I know everyone likes Marvin, but the problem is we have a number of window bays/arrays that are 5 to 6 windows across, and unfortunately Marvin does not make a full frame solution that accommodates 5 to 6 windows in an array/series. To use Marvin for this application you'd have to fuse together two different 3 window array frames, and universally everyone that we spoke said that's a bad idea and won't be as sound as a product that is actually meant to fit that space natively.

From what we gather the Jeld-Wen Siteline series is a good product, and we've seen the window samples and have to agree that it seems very well made. However we don't know anything about Windsor. I know there are some people on this forum that are vocal about Windsor not being a great product, but does that change when you're comparing their top of the line window vs other windows that might be more builder grade?

We had Anderson come out as well, and a lot of people recommended their vinyl/pvc/fibrex product, which we're just not crazy about for our house. And for whatever reason no one really recommended their high end product...

I've also seen some recommendations on here for Kolbe, but not sure if they manufacture a window that's a full frame product that will accommodate 5 to 6 windows across.

Any advice or input would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Comments (9)