SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tschlosser2

Kitchen//dining room wall color dilemma

Rose Schlosser
6 years ago

So easy to help others making color decisions but question my taste when doing it for myself. Remodeling kitchen 25' X 13' (removed wall) kitchen area will be 14' X 13' with the remaining area for dining table/chairs. Have one long wall 25' with 2 doorways with opposite kitchen area wall with patio doorway. The cabinets are Kraftmaid in Linen (maple wood) with island 8' long Midnight Blue. Countertop White Ice granite with flooring bamboo hardwood Antique Java. Appliances are stainless steel. Have cam lights along with Olde Bronze 8 light industrial chandelier for island along with 2 matching pendants over sink. Backsplash undecided. I need help with picking a paint color and am leaning towards doing an accent wall color as well. Two walls would be next to cabinets so would like the cabinets to "pop" with possibly the 1 long 25' with the accent color or vice versa. Trying to stay away from taupe since I had this previously leaning more towards grays - need some direction as to what others may suggest - preferably Sherwin Williams colors since the store is near me. Have looked at green/grays and also blue/grays but seems to fight with the White Ice granite.

Comments (12)