SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19722038

Working on Next Quilt

User
6 years ago

I've settled on yet another project from MQS website - Twinkling Stars. I've got all the squares cut out (all from my scrap bins) for the colored fabrics, now I have to cut out the lighter squares for each block. Haven't yet decided on whether to go all one color or mix from my neutral scrap bin. Since I'm doing a blue, green and purple color scheme, I'm thinking I might be better off with either white or very light grey but I need to play around with it first. I have a lot of beige, cream, tan, etc. neutrals but not a lot of white. I have to go 45 miles from here to take my Grandson to his infusion, not sure if I will stop at Joann's or not on the way back. That trip sort of wears me out. I just drop him with his Dad at the hospital, I don't have to stay but it's always draining for me - mostly emotionally. This is a bi-monthly ordeal that, unless they come up with something better, will be ongoing. He has Crohn's and although there are other drugs that can be administered monthly by just an injection, the side effects are way too scary, at least for now. When he becomes an adult and can make the decision for himself he can go that route if he chooses.

Comments (4)