SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
grenda

Wall colour transition to bedroom and ensuite

glenda
6 years ago

We renovated our kitchen, living room, dining room (one large room now) last summer and I chose atmospheric blue from benjamin moore for the accent wall and then lightened the colour for the other walls. Our master bedroom is right off the living room. I would like to have some variety in the colours, rather than the same colour throughout the house. However, I don't care for grey or really neutral colours. The ensuite will be separated from the bedroom by a hazy glass pocket door. The ensuite will be quite open with a glass shower, and the ceiling angles from 8 feet to over 10 feet in the ensuite. I am puzzling over a colour for the bedroom, ensuite. Repainting those ten foot walls would be challenging so I would like to get the colour right the first time. The cabinets will be a light charcoal colour, the flooring and shower walls will be a ceramic tile which resembles travertine. Any suggestions for me? In the photos, the largest ceramic tile is the colour I have chosen.. in the photos of the house, the bedroom is through the door at the left of the photo (the lighter coloured wall).

Comments (9)