SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nicoleteste7

Aloe Vera-brown tint

nicoleteste7
6 years ago

I recently got these in a rummage sale. When I first brought them home they were a lot more green. They are turning slightly brown. I put them in a grittier mix because the medium they were in was dense and almost muddy. I haven't watered them just yet, it's been about a week. It has rained but they are mostly covered by each other +a tarp is at the top of the shelf and only get a little dripped on or moisture in the air but not a full on watering where the soil is left wet. I fear they may not be getting enough sunlight. Seems like where my collection has grown, they are shading each other more, and the bright sun is not on them as long. The picture of all of them is a little after 11:00 a.m. and will be shaded the rest of the day. The aloe are in the bottom corner, maybe I should find a new place for some of these! It's just hard bc I have really limited space and I thought this shelf was a solution! The other place I get good sun is in the front of my townhouse-but it's harsh evening sun most of the day. Also-do you know the ID? I just know it's Aloe Vera!

Comments (5)