SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bengardening

OMEN {long}

bengardening
6 years ago

If you have read my bug post, this is a spinoff of it. I was out at my BBF farm yesterday when I saw the bug. I have asked before on her for prayers for her.

She is 60 years old and In December she found out she had cancer. They found spots on her lungs and in her brain. They said it started in her adrenal gland. She had done one round of radiation and then started on her chemo. She had to stop the chemo for a while, because she got shingles. She started it again when she was able.

Last weekend when she was at the farm, she was using a walker because her hip hurt and that made it feel better. They said it was her sciatica and sometimes it takes 6 months to get better. She said she was feeling pretty good except for her hip. They went back to Rapid City on Monday.

I talked to her sister on Wednesday when I was out at the farm. She said Noel slept almost all day Tuesday so they figured there must be something wrong. They took her to the ER Tuesday night and her BP was something like 80 over 20 something I think. They put her in ICU and started a drip. She also has Sepsis. Then I lost the connection.

II think they did another CT scan and they found 3 spots on her kidneys and some in her bones and that is what was causing the pain in her hip.

Her 2 daughters were going to stay with her last night, but she told them she didn't want them to. She wanted some alone time to think. Before they left she told one to be sure and call me, so I would know what was going on. They told her whatever she decides they will stand behind her. Like her daughter said more radiation will only buy her more time.

I am going to go out to Ra[id City after she gets out of ICU. I don't think there is much I can do, except moral support.

Anyhow yesterday when I saw that bug out at her farm I thought right away is this an omen or a premonition or something. It was the first thing I thought of.

Comments (11)