SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nadiasfisher

36" All Gas Range Help - the bad choices are endless

Nadia Fisher
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

We are transitioning from a stove top / Double oven configuration to a 36" All Gas Range. (before anyone comments on this - transition is done. The ovens took up valuable storage space and we're dangerously placed so that my kids ran into the open doors all the time.) We've looked at Thermador Harmony (need dishwasher too and they offer a rebate), Wolf, Miele, and Jenn-Air. Don't care about self-cleaning option - can clean on my own. Do care about good broiling /cooking in the oven as we use the oven often. Do care for simplicity of use but not so simple I'm not sure what setting my oven is on. Really want value for money as this is a really huge output of money for us. And, we cook everything ourselves - breakfast, lunch, and dinner. And we've back and forth on everything. "Thermador has great burners but isn't great in the oven." "Wolf has a great oven but burners begin to tick after two months." "Jenn-air is great value but he enamel peels," etc. Please help - especially if you've purchased the appliance within the past 2 years. Thank you.

Comments (14)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm