SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bkay2000

gift of a quilt pattern and fabric

bkay2000
6 years ago

An elderly friend gifted me with a beautiful quilt kit. I'm sure she gave it to me because she'll never get to it. From the brochure, it appears she bought it in 2004, so it's possible she's right and she'll never get to it.

The problem is that it's way over my ability and patience. I'm a beginner quilter and this has applique, all kinds of triangles and curves (probably why she never got to it). In addition, I'm not sure I have all the fabric. Then, there are no instructions. The companies (both the quilt store where she bought it and the pattern maker) are no longer in business.

The fabric is beautiful. It's in her favorite colors, with lots of greens, peaches and rusts. I have 15 pieces of fabric, including some fat quarters, the backing and everything in between.

How do I figure out what I can make with this fabric that will take advantage of the coordinating colors. It's all Moda fabric.

bkay

The other side of this page is blank. However, I have a copy of the patterns for the leaves, etc., but no instructions.

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida