SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
juliany_gw

FFO's Saturday, Sunday and Today (Monday)

Julia WV (6b)
6 years ago

I'm way behind in posting. Did a 2 hour live/deadheading last night so the garden would look a bit fresher today. Peak bloom did happen over the weekend the daylilies that were already well into the bloom cycle. Took a quick photo op this morning but the cool temps had several not wanting to fully open. No problem, run and get gas for the tractor and I could finish doing the photos. But Mother Nature had other plans as we just had another severe thunderstorm roll through. Still rumbling and raining just lightly now. Such is life.

BERMA ABERCROMBIE - took this yesterday. Second photo is this morning. When I moved it to the redo garden last year, it took a slump. It has a lot of scapes and buds this year.

KENTUCKY LUCKY - Some short but also regular height scapes.

RAMBUNCTIOUS ROSIE - This is one of the clumps in the backyard garden. Still coming up a bit shorter than I like. Increases great, large blooms.

FILLED TO OVERFLOWING - very tall scapes this year, not a lot of buds and increase has been slow.

I have to sneak this shot in. I thought it made for a good photo op. Blue Eyed Butterfly.

CELESTIAL MUSIC - getting started. great increaser, many scapes.

CONCRETE BLONDE - disappointing year for it. Not sure what happened but the fans decreased and only 1 scape this year.

JOAN DERIFIELD - finally took the time to get a pic of it. This is a second planting I had when I divided it last year.

SARAH HAWES - not many scapes. Tall and less than I expect for increase.

continuing in the comments...........

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus