SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_42410087

My echeveria agavoides needs help!

User
6 years ago

Hi to all

I'm new here and also I'm new to gardening. I bought about a month ago a collection of succulents and they have been doing really. Where I live the humidity is high and its really hot but I've been trying to keep them well. Now, my problem if with my echeveria agaviodes (I'm pretty sure that's what it is, of not I would be more than glad to know what is is). About a week and ago it started showing black lines inside some leaves. Then one looks like it got punctured and later got soggy so I plucked it out. Afterwards another one did the same. Two of the inner leaves gut the black lines but haven't gotten soggy. The black lines tend to be underneath the leaves.

I got worried so I got a couple of healthy ones to see if i could propagate, but they seem to callous slower then other echeverias. I checked the roots and they were good no rot. I moved to another planter. The planter it was in was plastic inside the glaced one you see in the picture.

By any chance does anyone know what those black lines could be? Or what is wrong with it? Thank you all

Comments (3)