SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pattyw5

Some of the newest roses

So after looking at Sara's lovely photos I decided not to show these but what the heck. Since most of these are new roses it may be helpful to someone.

The first one is Foxy Lady from Palatine. I am in LOVE with this rose. It is new thou So can't say a lot on it. I just love the color. The size of the flower being between 31/2 to 4 inches and it has been able to bloom in 97 degree weather without the blooms turning to mush. All while only about 8 inches high. One of these photos is rather dark but the color is spot on.

Next is Crazy Love from Palatine. My photo is lousy taken in too much sun but easy to describe. She has soft blue gray foliage. The flower so far are the color of orange sorbet sitting on raspberry sauce.

The next is Heart Song, It has not been mentioned much on here. If you need a shorter gorgeous red. This one is very healthy and always in bloom so even thou reds can be hard to place it is worth it. She is tiny yet but will grow with time.

More new ones later, one more thou that is 4 years old. I have to apologize to Music Box for insulting her last year.

Comments (7)