SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
selinanh

HELP with soil for different plants in containers

I just wrote a very lengthy post here and out of now where it was deleted and I'm left with this blank post to try to redo. I'll just quickly explain the plants I have that need to be reported but I am at a loss on what soil to use.

1. My dracea is starting to lose leaves because the growth of plant continues but am so confused what soil or mixtures to use.

2. My drawrf umbrella tree needs a larger pot but the previous transplant went well but I forgot what I had used for soil mix.

3. My spider plants I want to transplant into a hanger style container but again I didn't write what I had used for soil mix.

4. I have many vine type plants that need upgrading in pot size like pothos, ivy , philodendron.

5. I have a zebra plant and a few other succulents that I believe I have the proper mix for but could use just general advise me know if I can get the best way to go.

6. I have many bags i have purchased from miracle grow and general soil mix and succulent and Orchid blends. I have perlite and mini rocks but am so confused what soil or mixtures to use.

If it wasn't for you gardeners and the advise I have gotten here I could not be a happy plant enthusiasts as I am now so any help will need greatlyappreciated.

I have great windows and for all the different plants needs and I can obtain most products that may be necessary if you tell me what I need or am missing.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths