SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_22590553

I want to hang planes from my pendants.

User
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

For the party not because I'm trying to redecorate the house. :) Two pendants. Two planes/helicopter hanging from each. One side would weight a little under one pound and the other would be a little over a pound. I figured it would be just fine but I've had a few people tell me this is a bad idea. Is it? It's not that much weight. I would use clear heavy fishing line.

Theme is Disney Planes Fire & Rescue. I plan to use the main plane character in the middle of the island. Black fabric will represent smoke and I'll have 'fire' cupcakes on different hidden risers. Will also be using rustic cut wood rounds since the movie takes place in the woods. May or may not add fire toppers. Will add paper flames among the cupcakes. And this is why I don't do theme food.

We bought a huge 3D cardboard scene backdrop of the main wall and blue balloons were requested since it's his favorite color. I've decided to just got with it and somehow coordinate the blue. I guess the 'fire' area could be over at the island and I could work the blue sky angle at the table. I saw a neat picture with blue tablecloths and cutout white clouds as placemats. Feel free to pump out ideas here. Tonight is the first I started to put more thought into the details. I'm excited now.

Comments (4)