SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
alm922

Help! Faucet selection for Rohl/Shaws 1.5 bowl (39.5") apron sink?

alm922
6 years ago

hello!

i am having a very hard time deciding on a faucet to go with our sink selection - a 1.5 bowl Shaws fireclay apron front sink...and i need to supply our builder with our fixture list ASAP.

ANY IDEAS OR SUGGESTIONS? pics of what you have used? i am pretty open to anything but the big "restaurant style" commercial looking faucets.

originally i was going to select the Kohler Artifacts single hole faucet - a larger one for the large apron sink and a smaller version for the prep sink.

however, i am now worried that the single hole will look super small and feel "off" with such a large sink.

do i go for a bridge sink? i love the look, but my husband hates them and try as i may, i'm having a hard time convincing him otherwise as they really are not as practical for our busy home and growing family. i do like the look of the Kohler Parq sink and could maybe swing that if i went very functional on the prep sink faucet.

** we will also have an instant hot water tap and garbage disposal button near the big Shaws sink.

pictures below of the faucets i've considered.

Comments (3)