SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lyannastark9b

MATCH GAME! Who's bored?

lyannastark9b
6 years ago

I hope someone else is as bored and procrastinatey today as I am.

HOW TO PLAY:

Match the rose I had no business buying with the spot in my yard I might be able to cram it in! Collaboration/debate encouraged.

1. Souv de la Malmaison

2. Mrs Dudley Cross

3. Angels Camp Tea

4. Duchesse de Brabant

5. Something entirely else, who knows, that's a lot of pink up there

A. Prime spot, i.e., my direct line of sight from my porch. 4x8** bed bordered by a 6 foot wooden privacy fence, a mature umbrella-shaped oleander, lawn, and small pond. Sun from about 11am till 5 or 6. Plenty of fence behind the pond, so kind of begging for a climber but it seems like they're all thorny monsters, please convince me otherwise.

B. Sunniest spot. 6x8 bed bordered by the house, a skinny gravel pathway, HVAC, and the hose stand. Sun pretty much all day.

C. Least traffic. 10x6 but tapered, wedge shaped bed across the path from B. Bordered by path, mature umbrella-shaped bottlebrush tree, and lawn. Sun from about noon to sunset.

D. Shadiest spot. 4x8 also tapered, bordered by 2 sides of L-shaped shed, the deck, and the path to the shed door. Sun from around 11-2, bright shade otherwise.

E. Former gardenia spot. 6x6, bordered by house corner, lawn, Mexican heather patch, side stoop/steps. Sun or bright shade all day.

**All measurements are in "feet-ish"

1 2 3 GO!

Comments (17)