SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
goingagainstthegrain

Need recommendation for attractive curbless shower floor squeegee

I'm having no luck shopping for an attractive, yet effective long handled floor squeegee to use after showering in the curb-less walk-in shower we just finished building.

I've used sgueegee "brooms" to push overspray and shower floor moisture into the floor/shower drain in European bathrooms with curb-less showers, so I know these items exist, but I'm having a heck of a time finding one in the US (So Cal). The US bathroom squeegee market seems to be dominated by short handled squeegees for vertical shower surfaces. Most of the long handled sgueegees I'm finding online seem to either be for cleaning high windows or for industrial/janitorial floor cleaning situations and are much too large and IMO, too ugly to leave in the corner of the new bathroom.

The ideal floor squeegee for my purposes would have a blade around 15+/- inches long and be a neutral color that would not clash too much with my "greige" tile - white, stainless, grey, etc.

Can anyone recommend a brand of shower floor squeegee or a source for such items?

Comment