SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lilykate7a

Stage 2 of the Season Begins

lilykate7a
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

With the garden a sea of color from one side to the other, the mid-lates are beginning to bloom. They are early so are sometimes hard to find amidst the others. But these are in sync. Rose Corsage in front, Siloam Amazing Grace with sun in her face in middle, Mystical Rainbow in back and Shores of Time peeping in from side. And yes, it's a jungle in there!
Dixie Highway-new this year and FFO. Huge bloom.
Radar Love. Sent as a bonus several years ago with an order. Sometimes I am wary of bonuses as I think they may be plants a seller is trying to get rid of!! Cynical, I know but this one turned out pretty well. Short and blooms on top of foliage but usually clump blooms like this.
Vanishing Mist. Another new plant. Bloom is sketchy but I think has promise.
God's Paintbrush early this morning. The others opened well during the day. This color has more red than actual lily. It is really more purple than this shows. But edging is nice.
The old but reliable Gingham Maid. Just beginning to bloom.
And last, one of my favorites of all time-Entwined in the Vine. One more at the bottom and I would have had a complete circle!! Today's blooms were fully 10 inches. Every one perfect. This is first day open and what a show it put on.

Kate

Comments (8)