SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
avedon_gw

More Rain More Pictures

avedon_gw
6 years ago

This time I was in a light rain with the camera trying to get good shots before the rain started in earnest. There are is one FFO and four FFEs:

Get 'R Done-FFE--love this one, but my camera washed out the color, it is quite vivid. It is registered as peachy pink with a darker eye. The eye on this one seems quite small compared to other photos I've seen.

Sugar Magnolia, FFE, Thank you Shive for this plant. It may be blotchy, but probably weather related. The scapes are short, but that may change as time goes by.

Night Dreams-FFO---lovely small flower, much darker than shown here. Arrived last year, lived in a pot, did very well, and then put in ground in fall, and it's going along just fine.

Green Derby FFE--another small flower by Herrington with that very green throat.

Black Velvet Baby FFE--well named, looks like velvet.

Here are some more you might like:

Sweet Isabela--I guess the cool temp and clouds made for good color on this one today.

Star Child--another thank you to Julia for this daylily. It is possibly my favorite small flowered daylily, terrific last year, but suffering with small scapes this year.

Comments (4)