SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
eljardindelaalegria2014

Combine rose bushes: Rose 'A. Shropshire Lad 'with Rose' Purple Skylin

Choosing two rose bushes to grow side by side is not always easy. Color, size of rose, shape, type of growth ... there are many factors to take into account. I show you how there are two precious rosebushes, one with a big flower and 'repolluda' and another with a small rambler, with a small precious flower.

I hope you like this combination.

You can see more pictures in my ideabook

Https://www.houzz.com/ideabooks/85967193/thumbs/rose-a-shropshire-lad-with-rose-purple-skyliner-in-good-company

Or in the last article of my blog.

Http://eljardindelaalegriaenmadrid.blogspot.com.es/2017/05/combining-rose-bushes-rosa-shropshire.html

Rose 'A. Shropshire Lad 'with Rose' Purple Skyliner 'in good company · More Info

Rose 'A. Shropshire Lad 'with Rose' Purple Skyliner 'in good company · More Info

Comments (9)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm