SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jojoco_gw

Can we talk wedding hairstyles?

jojoco
6 years ago

I am tentatively planning on wearing my hair down, loosely curled, and pulled up on one side with a vintage looking comb. My hair is shoulderlength and has a natural wave to it that I often blowout when I'm in a hurry to get out the door. Here is a picture of 2 inspiration Photos that would work. I've also included a picture of the comb that I would use. Do people use combs? I was expecting a clip, but would a comb work just fine? As you can tell, I'm not much of a fancy do kind of gal, but I do really like this look.

( I am not looking to do an updo. I considered it, but I know my guy really loves my hair down.he would never tell me not to do an updo, but I know his preference. And I'm OK with that. ) oh, and I should mention, I am not wearing a veil or headpiece.

Also worth mentioning, my hairdresser played around at my last appointment and my hair looked very much like this first picture..

Thank you all for making this so much easier for me. I don't know what I would do without all of your input. ❤️

Jo

Comments (29)