SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_1288772

Barker Cabinets to Resolve Bathroom Tower Problem?

User
7 years ago

I'm trying to get a one off cabinet and came up dry except for Barker Cabinets (I hope). Here's my original post so you can see the picture of my too puny bathroom cabinet dilemma that I'm working to solve:
bathroom cabinet dilemma

Olychick provided this inspiration picture (thank you, Olychick!), which I'm trying to replicate:

I emailed Barker with questions about feasibility of replicating the above with overall dimensions of 15" W x 52" T x 8-5/8" D using a smaller cabinet box (13.5" W x 38" T x 8"D) flanked by 3/4" thick end panels 48"T x 8-5/8" W and topped with 4" backer/crown molding. These dimensions would result in a tower sitting on the counter and extending just below the top of the light fixtures. I wanted to go above the light fixtures, but am limited to 48" end panels according to the Barker website. I could also expose more of the backer board and use taller crown, but not sure that would look good with the size of the cabinet. I would need a total of 6+" to get higher than the top of the light fixture (54" from the counter).

No replies yet, but if feasible, the price is very reasonable!

Can anyone relate their experiences with Barker? Good and bad, please!

Comments (14)