SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
britwooten

Drywall Seam Quality Issue?

britwooten
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

I hope this is an appropriate place to ask this. Our builder is coming tomorrow and I am desperate for an eucated opinion on this matter.

A quick review:

We built our home two years ago and are still fighting to get a few things fixed (mainly cupped hardwoods and drywall), It seems our builder keeps pushing this off in hopes we will let it go. My questions are these: Would you let this workmanship go? Also, they tell us there is no easy fix for this and it won't get much better for the amount of mess we would have to live with during the "repair." Is this true? I assume not but I could be wrong.

Thanks in advance!

P.S. these pics (all different rooms) were taken with an iPhone with no absolutely no special llighting or angles. Just snapped a shot at night and with the lights on. I would say they are just as bad or worse in real life. However, they are hardly noticeable in the day as we have lots of windows that fill the rooms with light. We cannot get our builder to come and look at the workmanship at night when it is so apparent so I feel like we are constantly talking past each other with how bad this issue is.

Comments (8)