SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lvr358

Privacy Fence between tree line

lvr358
7 years ago

Hi All! I have purchased Hakuro Nishiki Willows to plant along the street side of my corner lot as a privacy fence. I already have several apple trees along the road about 12'-25' feet apart. I have no idea how to arrange and space the willows. The trunks of the apple trees are at the closest point to the road allowed by the town. Should I just fill in the gaps between the trees? If I planted the willows continuously to form a solid hedge, the apple trees would be outside my yard and I'm not sure how that would look??? This does seem like a silly question, but I'm just not sure how this arrangement will look aesthetically or effectively as a fencing option. I do not necessarily need a highly manicured super dense hedge. I'm also concerned that where the trees are planted if I plant the willow in the same line as the trees, that they will grow too far out toward the road. Thank you for any suggestions! I am completely clueless about landscaping! And the information I'm finding about the size of the willows is very varied. Also, how wide and tall can I expect the dappled willows to grow this first season?? Thank you

Comment (1)

Sponsored