SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
anne_heath47

My New Kitchen Under 4K

Anne Heath
7 years ago

I have a galley kitchen which I love. My days of having a huge kitchen are over. I replaced the laminate counter top,double bowl sink and old faucet. I was so far under budget after putting in the granite,sink and faucet I splurged on a glass tile back-splash. I am over the moon. My actual cost including tips to installers, a granite pass through, and special grout for the back-splash came to $3,835.

Home Depot had a 20% sale on the granite. I always loved the Azul Plantino because of the tiny bits of silver sparkle. I had the old laminate removed,and hauled away by the HD installers. The contracted installers (Thompson Stone & Granite in Myrtle Beach SC)were excellent. I even received a refund of $320 because the original estimate was incorrect.

I loved this single bowl drop in sink and it looks fantastic. My faucet is perfect and fits the look I wanted.

I wanted 2 x 8 glass tile and I didn't want anything else but that size in glass. I chose SOHO arctic white polished glass tile with a silver grout.

I will be putting in under cabinet lighting and that still will not put me over my 4k budget.

My big dilemma should I go with a yellow or teal blue accent color.

Some before & after pics.

What do you think?

Comments (37)