SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
catherinet11

My birds are starting to tick me off. ;)

catherinet
6 years ago

I guess pecking at all my windows has been handed down to the female cardinals, generation after generation. I have about 3 fake owls at different windows, but it looks like I need at least 3 more. We don't have a garage and I park right next to the house. We have a climbing hydrangea that covers our stone chimney right next to the driveway. Well, a robin decided she wouldn't need to go far to her nest in the hydrangea, and perches on my car's side mirror and poops all over my car door........and I mean ALL over. I can't believe how often she poops. I tried to scare her off by remotely setting off my car alarm, but it didn't work and I had to start keeping my car parked kinda far from the house. But now there's a young female cardinal that's always at the car mirror now. One year, I had a really bad problem with the car and the cardinal and I tried putting bags over the mirrors, but they blew away. Then I put a fake owl on the top of the car, but that got to be too much work....up and down, up and down.

These guys are just being plain silly.

Comment

Sponsored
ANF Kitchen & Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Innovative & Creative Kitchen & Bath Designers Servicing VA