SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chattanana

Squeegee vs Microfiber towel for drying shower tile and glass

chattanana
7 years ago

We completely remodeled our Master Bath 4 years ago and learned so much from this forum. We have always squeegeed the entire shower after each use and it looks practically brand new. However, using the squeegee has become painful with my arthritic hands. Enduring mentioned on this forum that she uses a microfiber towel instead. She said she purchased it from The Rag Company and it is 20" x 40". I went to their website and they have so many to pick from. I went with the Platinum Pluffle in the same size (they have a smaller size also). I can't begin to tell you how much easier and faster the towel is. It is amazing and I now look forward to wiping the tile as well as the glass. IT IS AMAZING! What might seem like a small thing (a microfiber towel) is a huge improvement over the squeegee it and makes me so happy. I ended up ordering mine from Amazon because The Rag Company was out of stock. It was still fulfilled by the Rag Company and came in a 2 pack for $26.95. My husband was happy to claim the second one for his car. If you hate to squeegee, or can't get family members to do it, please try one of these towels.

Comments (20)