SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kfpwvt

Miele 10% off this month or wait for possible new products by June?

kfpwvt
7 years ago

I'm doing a mostly Miele kitchen. Expect to need appliances in early June. I'm considering buying before March 31st for the 10% off package Miele is offering. However, I'm a "latest and greatest" type especially into the latest technology. It seems there haven't yet been any real US 2017 new products (or updates). I'm wondering if there might be new stuff on the other side of this sale that I might want to wait for. Cabinets will start being made soon so any size change has to happen in the next 2 weeks or so but there also might be other updates in the same cutouts.

I am interested in the larger XXL combi-steam that is in UK/Australia (although I guess there is a tradeoff there as the small oven is efficient for smaller things and it keeps the height of the 2 oven stack I'm doing smaller -- so both ovens are closer to the "sweet spot" heights).

I'm interested in connected appliances -- I see in Europe they have Miele@home as a feature and an app (how much time left in your roast etc in the app). I'm a bit of a tech geek so I like this stuff even if it isn't that big of a deal (and the appliances will be in the house for a long time and I'd hate to just miss getting connected appliances). I found a few features lists on the US site that recently added Miele@home (checked on the features list for the hood I want) but no overall talk or description but they just added that to the hood so I feel like it could be coming. Wondering if this could be coming in the next months. I'd love a Miele Over/Under style Fridge (36 inch all fridge but with bottom being exterior drawers - sub zero has one but I love the Miele lights). I also see induction cooktops with "new temp control technology" in the UK.

Someone in another tread mentioned being told new dishwashers were coming in April.

Anyone with any scoop on if anything new is coming?

Comments (4)