SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19760412

Quotes 3- 14 - 17

User
7 years ago

Albert Einstein Quotes - Page 7
German - Physicist March 14, 1879 - April 18, 1955 Read full biography

I am a deeply religious nonbeliever - this is a somewhat new kind of religion.
Albert Einstein

We still do not know one thousandth of one percent of what nature has revealed to us.
Albert Einstein

Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking.
Albert Einstein

There could be no fairer destiny for any physical theory than that it should point the way to a more comprehensive theory in which it lives on as a limiting case.
Albert Einstein

The man of science is a poor philosopher.
Albert Einstein

One may say the eternal mystery of the world is its comprehensibility.
Albert Einstein

I very rarely think in words at all. A thought comes, and I may try to express it in words afterwards.
Albert Einstein

I want to go when I want. It is tasteless to prolong life artificially. I have done my share; it is time to go. I will do it elegantly.
Albert Einstein

Mozart's music is so pure and beautiful that I see it as a reflection of the inner beauty of the universe.
Albert Einstein

I believe that a simple and unassuming manner of life is best for everyone, best both for the body and the mind.
Albert Einstein

It was the experience of mystery - even if mixed with fear - that engendered religion.
Albert Einstein

You ask me if I keep a notebook to record my great ideas. I've only ever had one.
Albert Einstein

There comes a time when the mind takes a higher plane of knowledge but can never prove how it got there.
Albert Einstein

He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.
Albert Einstein

Most of the fundamental ideas of science are essentially simple, and may, as a rule, be expressed in a language comprehensible to everyone.
Albert Einstein

There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.
Albert Einstein

Nothing is more destructive of respect for the government and the law of the land than passing laws which cannot be enforced.
Albert Einstein

To the Master's honor all must turn, each in its track, without a sound, forever tracing Newton's ground.
Albert Einstein

The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life. Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat.
Albert Einstein

The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one.
Albert Einstein

If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
Albert Einstein

The unleashed power of the atom has changed everything save our modes of thinking and we thus drift toward unparalleled catastrophe.
Albert Einstein

Isn't it strange that I who have written only unpopular books should be such a popular fellow?
Albert Einstein

Comments (2)

Sponsored
More Discussions