SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
adamcole100

Opinion needed on Kohler Pinstripe Shower?

adamcole100
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

Hi, I have been doing a lot of online research on the Kohler Pinstripe Collection. I am building a walk in shower. Its an alcove cast iron base that is 36" x 60". I plan on having a single shower head and also a separate hand shower. I really like the looks of the pinstripe grooved cross in polished chrome. It really stands out in my eyes. ( ex: K-TS13134-3B-CP) Rite-temp Pressure Balanced Shower Valve. It seems like there is a lot of different model numbers associated with this when I go on the internet. Do certain letters and numbers mean a generic version or a high quality version? Is this collection made in the USA? Its not very clear about any of that. If i am going to be spending a lot of money, I want to make sure that I am getting the highest quality model in the collection. I have been looking on eBay, build.com, amazon, faucets.com, etc.. I do see information about some parts of the collection being discontinued, but can't seem to find any reasons why. I also can't find many reviews on this shower line. I do like it, because its different and simplified. Any info or reviews that anybody has would be greatly appreciated. Im going to have to figure this out soon!

Thanks!
Adam

Comments (4)