SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bruto_cai

kids running could bother upstairs? how big the noise could be?

B C
7 years ago

it's just a 2 floors condo, we live on the first floor, but it's not against the earth, it's dug under the ground like a basement, but not for living space. That's why it could be a little bit shaken feeling when we walk at home, special kids running. This evening, my 5 years boy and 2 years girl played in the living room, sometimes they run, and toys droped on the floor. after a while, upstairs guy stomp for the running noise. when my little girl ran for couple seconds, they stomp again.

I can't control kids all the time, and don't want to stop them funny play if it's just "running noise" bother upstairs. Is this really too loud heard in the updairs or they're just sensitive for no reason? we have moved to this condo for 2 months, this kind of issue just happened from last week.

I'm always trying to be a gentleman, control the TV and music voice all the time, just afraid to noise upstairs neighbor, I also adjust the sound couple times when I watch a moive. But I really don't want to stop my kids funny time and say" stop it, don't run at home, you have bothered the guys in the upstairs", it looks weird, because we live in downstairs.

hope someone could give me a good suggestion, thank you.

Comment (1)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm