SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
huskerleslie

Forgot bullnose, what do I do now?

Craftsman Seeker
7 years ago

Contractor & I both forgot to order bullnose. I did not know I had to. During install I asked one of installers to use a small bead of grout & smooth it out to cover ugly end/edge of tile. He said they could do it & it would look fine. I had to leave for Dr's appt. When I got back they were gone & lead installer had told my husband that they could not do it & that I should have gotten bullnose. Throughout entire install owner/contracter never once came to job site, & he ordered too much field tile by $200 & not enough mosaic tile. Tile was hand made & non- refundable & I paid with credit card. Contractor never helped installers with art tile design. I had to do math & watch & make sure art tile design was centered over cook top. Installers had to take out several tiles due to my back being turned for two minutes on more than one occasion. Question: Is there another way to add a bead of grout & smooth it out myself? The edge of the tile is right at the edge of the cabinet, so the bullnose cannot be added now. It is too late. Thank you in advance.

Comments (11)