SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
markus64

Any experience w/ GROHE Blue Professional carbonation system?

M
7 years ago

We drink a lot of soda water in our household and the Sodastream maker is in constant use. So, for the upcoming kitchen remodel, we were wondering if we shouldn't install a more convenient permanent solution. Much to our surprise, there don't seem to be too many available options, though.

Our dealer tells us that the Everpure system has been removed from the US market. That leaves us with the Grohe Blue system.

I have a hard time finding accurate reviews. Apparently, there are a lot of people complaining that it is a little challenging to install, and if installed improperly, it doesn't work well. Duh! I want to believe that between myself and my very good plumber, we probably can sort things out.

A small number of reviews claim that things work beautifully, when installed correctly. But I'd love to hear a little more details. So, if anybody knows more or feels strongly one way or another, could you please let me know.

In particular, I am very curious to know how the quality of the dispensed carbonated water compares to the water that the Sodastream makes.

Comments (2)