SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
darnell_williams6140

Exterior home help!!

Dar W
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

Hi fellow gardenwebbers, we are well into our home remodel and I am needing your wisdom. What can I do to make these two front windows look better? Does it just need landscaping or should we consider window boxes or shutters? We will most likely have a carriage style garage. Also, paint color advice? I want the white vinyl windows to look like they are intentional and am leaning towards matching white trim. The problem is, my style is not bright white like the windows and, we are leaning toward painting the whole house white. Some colors I am considering is China white and maybe white dove for the trim. I'm worried that outside an off white color will make the windows stand out (which is what I am trying to avoid). I know I will need to test the actual colors first. There will be a 5' wide cedar (natural) walkway to the right of the house which leads to the front door. Also, if we go with white for the house, I am thinking of a wood look/wood color garage door. I would love to hear your opinions. Thanks in advance!
Sorry the lighting is not great! I'm putting in these lights in bronze www.modernforms.com/product/2954 (style is Burlington, already purchased)...kinda worried they will get lost on a white house.

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths