SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_35873677

What do I do with my plants??

User
7 years ago

Hi. I couldn't even begin to make sense in a title, so I will simply explain what I need to happen and hope you all take pity on me.
All ideas are appreciated both for now, and the long haul. And thank you in advance for those who take the time to read..

We're in the DFW area and back when we moved here, both my husband and I had the health and the energy to take care of the garden. Now...not so much :(
I'm thinking of having someone come in and make my front beds narrower and simply getting the "standard" for this area (I grew up in NY and it was SO easy to plunk a plant down and be rewarded...here, well, you know the story).

I do have some perennials that I would like to keep...if anyone has any success stories of mixing both a formal and informal gardening space (I tried so hard for a cottage garden look here because I love it).

If it's worth saving what I have, how do I keep them while the rest of the bed is being cleaned up and made smaller? I have no idea what I can tackle myself or how long this will take or if I can afford to have a crew come in or what....

As you can see...I would really like some guidance. Even if it's just some encouragement....

I would post a photo, but I'm rather embarrassed as it looks like a jungle....

Comments (2)