SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
silverbell783

Need some thoughts/help with my kitchen

Alison
7 years ago

I am starting a kitchen remodel in the upcoming months and was just looking for some feedback or ideas from other people. The kitchen color is Moody Blue by Sherwin Williams. I am going to be changing that to Dorian Gray by Sherwin Williams. I am going to get my cabinets and floors redone as well as new counter tops. My whole house is a very open floor plan and i have the walls done in three colors and have color scheme throughout. The 3 rooms i have that are blue which is the kitchen, one bedroom and one bathroom are all moving to Dorian Gray. The majority of my rooms are painted a Tony Taupe by sherwin williams and I have my dining room from the chair rail down Tricorn black and the wall behind my bed are tricorn black. All of my furniture is neutral and i use lots of black in my furniture. The only accent color i really use is red. I am stuck on what to do with my cabinets and floor. When i am done with the kitchen I am redoing the floors in the rest of the house.

I was thinking of making the cabinets white with a gray glaze or staining them a dark java brown. Ill do a neutral granite or quartz counter top. I am just stuck on what combination of things to do but what really throws me are the cabinets. I hate the color of them. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Comments (2)