So... living together and he gets a letter from a female...........

gardenerlorisc_ia

Living together for over a year, I go to get the mail, see an envelope with his name on it from a female who lives in a place he has never been to and he has never mentioned. Thick so a lot of sheets of paper in it. I just put his mail on the island and said you got more than I did.

I go into another room and he apparently goes into a bedroom to read it as the envelope was in the trash. Not a single word was said about it. Every other piece of mail he gets is sitting there wherever he dropped it.

Things have been "frosty" all night. Haha. WWYD?

SaveComment4Like
Comments (4)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sushipup1

Do you have the ability to speak? If you don't ask him, just keep stewing in the corner by yourself. If you can open your mouth, ask him.

1 Like Save    
gardenerlorisc_ia

I did today. Fancy crocheted thongs. Funny how old men think their boney rear end looks good in a thong and why do they hide getting it?

Save    
sushipup1

I'm not sure that I want to visualize that.....

Save    
gardenerlorisc_ia

Believe me, you Really don't.

Save    

Related Stories

Your First House So You're Moving In Together: 3 Things to Do First
Before you pick a new place with your honey, plan and prepare to make the experience sweet
Full Story
Moving So You've Moved In Together — How to Merge Your Stuff
Learn the art of sharing a home, including paring down, trading up and talking things out
Full Story
Your First House So You Want to Get a Cat
If you're a cat lover, the joys outweigh any other issue. If you haven't lived with one yet, here are a few things to know
Full Story
Architecture Get What You Need From the House You Have
6 ways to rethink your house and get that extra living space you need now
Full Story
Your First House So You're Thinking About Getting a Dog
Prepare yourself for the realities of training, cost and the impact that lovable pooch might have on your house
Full Story
Home Offices Working at Home Together (and Apart)
One is easy. Two, not so much. Here are ways to make room for two to work at home
Full Story
Modern Homes Houzz Tour: A Modern Loft Gets a Little Help From Some Friends
With DIY spirit and a talented network of designers and craftsmen, a family transforms their loft to prepare for a new arrival
Full Story
Most Popular 11 Ideas for Decorating Your Summer Porch
Watch the world go by at your leisure from a porch decked out with comfy furniture and inspiring accessories
Full Story
Urban Gardens 16 Ways to Get More From Your Small Backyard
Make a tight or awkward yard a real destination with these design tricks from the pros
Full Story
At Bull Run Kitchen and Bath, we are dedicated to providing professional service and work hard to ensure that our... Read More